Effective Date: December 8, 2019
- Coverghana.com.gh is a private Media/News Company that has been created to publish timely, authentic and reliable news across the world. The website is created and own by Coverghana.com.gh (“Site Owner”).
- Coverghana.com.gh website informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Services and the choices you have associated with that data.
- We use your data to provide and improve our Services. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
- Coverghana.com.gh collects various information both in written, audio, audio-visual, videos, and others.
- The voices of many companies, businesses, organizations, artistes, individuals in positions etc. are now being heard through website and social media platforms. Coverghana.com.gh has experience bloggers and media teams who work assiduously and professionally on its ethical principles.
- Be rest assured that, the Site Owner is determined and committed to protect your identity should we ask, you help provide any information by which people can easily identify you when using and accessing this website.
- Users of Coverghana.com.gh are allowed and encouraged to share publications or news on this website across all social media such as, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, or other pages provided such publications or information are not altered or changed or claim the ownership of them.
- Using this website is an acknowledgement that, all contents that are subject to copyright or trademark protection is owned by or licensed to the owner of the site. A situation where one deems it necessary to duplicate any part of the content as used on the website, such person is required to, in written form seek permission from the owner of the website.
- In accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, Covergahan.com.gh does not knowingly collect, use or disclose personal information including online contact information of children under the age of 13.
- Coverghana.com.gh shall not sell any information or data collected to a third party for any reason.
- Coverghana.com.gh may release any information or data collected when required by law. Such shall only be done with legal requirements such as a law, regulation, search warrant, subpoena, or court order.
- Coverghana.com.gh is liable to make available information or data collected provided it is in connection with maintenance and administration of our website.
- A situation where Coverghana.com.gh believes in good faith that, there is a threat to the security of its users or employees, which requires the management to release information or data collected to safeguard such person, the management shall do so.
Public Comment System and Community Features
- Coverghana.com.gh may use third-party contributors and partners or connect directly to social networks to enhance the user’s experience. To allow this, it is sometimes necessary for us to provide non-public user profile information to certain third-party contributors and partners.
- Outside Ad Company: Covergahan.com.gh may use an outside advertising or marketing company to display ads on its website.
- Coverghana.com.gh does not endorse, and are not responsible for the content of third-party Web sites accessed through our site or for any privacy practices with respect to such sites.
- Coverghana.com.gh uses third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- Our Website automatically tracks certain information from Users. This information includes the URL, where the User come from, what browser the User is using, and the Users IP address. Many Web sites automatically collect this information.
- We gather and use such information to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our Website.
- Coverghana.com.gh would not voluntarily disclose or sell any information or data collected about our users (Personal Information) to third parties unless your consent, and except as otherwise provided above is sought.
- Users of Coverghana.com.gh are always free to decline our cookies if such person’s browser permits, although in that case the service may be largely unusable.
- When a User sends us personal correspondence, such as e-mails or letters, we may collect such information into a file or an archive specific to that User.
- Users should not send privileged or sensitive materials unless specifically directed, or granted permission, by Coverghana.com.gh or one of its affiliate attorneys.
- Due to the existing regulatory environment, Coverghana.com.gh cannot ensure that all of its Users private communications and other Personal Information will never be disclosed in ways not otherwise described in this Privacy Statement.
- Coverghana.com.gh can, with your authorization, disclose any information about you to law enforcement or other government officials as Coverghana.com.gh, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate.
- com.gh uses industry standard practices to protect our Users privacy. That notwithstanding, we cannot promise that all personally identifiable information or private communications can remain private.
What we do with information collected
We collect information or data to:
- Effectively run online contests, sweepstakes and surveys.
- Better understand the needs of our followers and provide them with the needed services that are required of us.
- Effectively keep records.
- Improve our website and other services
- Periodically send promotion email about contests, promotions, events, occasions and special offers.
- Contact our individual members for market research purposes from time to time through email, phone, fax or mail. Our followers are not obliged to participate in such market research requests.
- Customize the website according to the interest of our follower or user of Coverghana.com.gh
Security on Any Information or Data Collected
- Coverghana.com.gh is committed to ensuring that, any information collected are protected and secured. Covergahana.com.gh Website has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. User information is stored on servers protected by firewall, system-level, and database-level security.
- Only employees of Coverghana.com.gh who require access to data concerning Users are granted access to the data (e.g., marketing product managers, system administrators, customer service representatives, and engineering personnel).
- Coverghana.com.gh has put in place appropriate and suitable physical, electronic and managerial steps to protect and safeguard any information that are collected online to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure.
- You have the right to contact us to remove or alter any information we have on our archive about you, even though you might have opted to provide us with information or data.
- Coverghana.com.gh may use your personal information to send your promotion information about third parties which we found more appropriate for you.
- Access to User data by employees is further limited by being solely available through a dedicated administrative interface and through use of a restricted user ID and password.
- Every employee of Coverghana.com.gh is required to sign its standard Non-disclosure and Developments Agreement that requires employees to keep User data or information confidential and safe.
- Coverghana.com.gh internal Website security policies are reviewed and revised on a regular basis.
- Personal data information that you have voluntarily entered is delivered electronically to servers located in the United States.
- Users consent to the collection and use of their information as described herein. Users will be notified by e-mail in the event of any fundamental changes to the uses of information that are described herein.
- You are at liberty to officially write to us requesting details of Personally Identifiable Information which we may hold about you.
The Objectives of Coverghana.Com.gh Media/News Company
- It is our responsibility to ensure that, any information or data contained in our publications are consistent, accurate, reliable fair and timely.
- Coverghana.com.gh will comply by laws and regulations regarding public disclosure of material events, financial results and operations.
- Coverghana.com.gh is committed to non-selective, fair disclosure of information or data on its users.
- We shall voluntarily disclose any information or data, which is not subject of a confidentiality agreement.
- The management of Coverghana.com.gh may disclose any information or data to the public under proper and scrutinized manner.
- Management will ensure that, our policy and related steps are communicated and followed consistently.
- Non-compliance with our policy may damage the reputation of Coverghana.com.gh its management and employees.
- Any non-compliance will be treated as serious and may result in disciplinary actions and punishment.
- Our employees are required to our privacy policies. Any employee who violate our privacy policies are subject to disciplinary measures which may lead termination.
Data Quality and Access
- In accordance with the Fair Information Practices defined by the government, Coverghana.com.gh encourages Users to correct any inaccuracies in personal information that has been previously provided to the Website.
- Users may correct or update their information by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If Coverghana.com.gh uses any content of yours in disregard to your policy, please contact us for take down. We obey every take down request we get on the site.
- Users may provide feedback (e.g., input and suggestions) to Coverghana.com.gh regarding its Website.
- Users providing feedback must provide their name and e-mail address.
- Any contact information entered when providing feedback will only be used to acknowledge or respond to that feedback.
- If you have any question, suggestion, etc regarding our Privacy Statements and policies or our work, kindly contact us.
- If you have believe in good faith that, information or materials on the website infringe on your copyright, you or your agent may send us a notice, in accordance with the requirements set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 19998 (“DMCA”), requesting that, we remove or block access to the claims infringing material.
- If you believe in good faith that, someone has wrongfully filed a notice of copyright infringement against you, the DMCA permits you to send us a counter-notice. Notice and Counter-notices must meet the then-current statutory requirements imposed by DMCA. See http://www.loc.gov/copyright
Warranty and Disclaimer
The content on or otherwise related in any way to this website or any third party sites or services linked to or from this website is approved “AS IS” and without warranties of any kind. To the fullest extent, permissible pursuant to application law, we disclaim all warranties express or implied, including warranties of merchant ability, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, completeness, availability, security, compatibility and no infringement. We do not warrant that, any content will be error-free, that access thereto will be uninterrupted, that defects will be corrected, or that our website or the server that makes such content available is free of viruses or other harmful components.
In such event, you assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction. We do not warrant or make any representation regarding the use or the results of the use of any content. You hereby irrevocably waive any claim against us with respect to content and any content you provide to third party site including credit cards and other personal information.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall we be liable to you or any other person or entity for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages including lost profit, personal injury (including death) and property damages of any nature whatsoever, that result from:
- The use of or the inability to use our website or content or
- The conduct or actions, whether online or offline, of any user of our website or any other person or entity, even have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Jurisdiction and venue
Social Media Handles
- Name of website : Coverghana.com.gh
- E-mail address : email@example.com
- Facebook Pages: Coverghana.com and Coverghana TV
- Facebook Group: Coverghana.com news
- Instagram: Coverghananews
- YouTube : Coverghananews
- Twitter : Coverghana.com
- Phone Number : 0545238073