News anchor, Broadcaster and a Journalist Bridget Otoo has been trending in the media space recently. Many people are wondering why she is trending.
Our researches and findings have confirmed that, she becomes the talk of the moment because, she has tied the knot with her boyfriend Dr. Evans Ago Tetteh.
Bridget Otoo and Dr. Evans Ago Tetteh got married on Saturday, 13th August, 2022 in a private wedding ceremony.
It’s refreshing to see a young news anchor and promising femininist gets married in a simple but colourful style.
While people are seriously searching to know more about the latest couples in town, we present to you some 18 Interesting Facts About Bridget Otoo.
1. Bridget Otoo is News anchor, Broadcaster, Journalist and freelance journalist.
2. Bridget Otoo was born on 31st December 1983. She will 39 years old by 31st December 2022. The news anchor always celebrates her birthday in a simple style with few friends around her.
3. Bridget Otoo worked with TV3 as a broadcaster and news anchor.
4. Bridget Otoo worked with Ghana Ports and Harbours Authority (GPHA) during her one year mandatory National Service period.
5. She worked with Good News FM and Sky TV, TV3 and currently working with Metro TV.
6. Bridget Otoo also worked as the voice over artist recording advertisements for some institutions such as Tigo, Barclays, Unilever and Ecobank.
7. Bridget Otoo attended Aggrey Memorial Basic School in Sekondi, in the Western Region.
8. She also went to Bompeh Senior High Technical School in Takoradi, for her High School Education.
9. At the Bompeh Senior High Technical School, Bridget Otoo was the Girls Prefect.
10. She again attained a Bachelor of Arts (BA) Degree in Mass Communication Studies from the Ghana Institute of Journalism (GIJ).
11. Bridget Otoo holds a Master of Business Administration (MBA) Degree from the University of Ghana, Legon.
13. Bridget Otoo has no known children as of 2022. There is no information about her children. Now that she has officially married to Dr. Evans Ago Tetteh, everyone is expecting her to start producing children.
14. Bridget Otoo is also an advocate for women empowerment as well as LGBTQI+ community in Ghana.
15. Bridget Otoo was hooked with a nickname “The Headmistress”. This name was given to her because of the blunt, confident and upfront attributes of hers.
16. Bridget Otoo’s parents are Francis Otoo and Agnes Arthur.
17. Bridget Otoo has six (6) siblings.
18. She is an agent of Dzata cement.