The Ho Technical University Basic School saw the inauguration of a new School Management Committee (SMC), a significant step toward improving educational quality.
Prof. Christopher Mensah, working on behalf of the Vice-Chancellor, took the initiative in this historic event. The SMC’s principal goal, which consists of eight noted members, is to advance the Ho Technical University Basic School to excellence and to become a regional educational beacon.
The members of the committee include:
1. Dr. Ametefe Normanyo – Senior Lecturer/Chairman
2. Dr. Christopher Amehoe- Registrar
3. Dr. Paulina Adzoyi – Dean, International Programmes
4. Mr. Augustine Kwame Owusu – Finance Director
5. Mr. Godwin Amelor, Ho Municipal Education Director
6. Mr. Gideon K. Dugah – PTA Chairman
7. Madam Beatrice Kpor – Headmistress
8. Miss Gloria Addai – Jnr. Asst. Registrar/Secretary
Prof. Christopher Mensah’s charge to the committee was clear: to diligently work towards establishing the HTU Basic School as a leading educational institution in the region.
With a diverse range of expertise and perspectives, the newly inaugurated SMC holds the promise of steering the school towards excellence in education and holistic development.