CHRISTIAN ORGANIZATION INVITES APPLICATIONS FOR EMPLOYMENT
A Christian Organization is seeking to employ a full-time Human Resource Officer for the organization.
The organization seeks for qualified persons holding BSc/BA in Business Administration (HR Option), Organizational Psychology or relevant field.
According to the Christian Organisation, the applicant must have a minimum experience of 2 years of progressive relevant experience in Human Resources.
READ MORE: Amponsah-Efah Pharmaceuticals invites applications for employment – Apply
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
Spintex, Greater Accra Region.
• Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
• Provide counseling on policies and procedures.
• Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process.
• Create and implement effective onboarding plans.
• Develop training and development programs.
• Assist in performance management process.
• Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues.
• Maintain employees’ records (attendance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements.
• Assist in Reviewing employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
READ ALSO: NIA invites applications for employment – Apply
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
• Proven experience as HR Officer.
• Knowledge of HR functions (Compensation & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
• Understanding of Ghana Labor Law and disciplinary procedures.
• Proficient in MS Office, Knowledge of HRMS is a plus.
• Outstanding organizational and time management abilities.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Problem solving and decision-making aptitude.
• Strong ethics and reliability.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae (CV) and Cover letters to [email protected] with the subject; Human Resource Officer.
The scheduled deadline for submission is 28th November, 2022.
According to the Christian Organization, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.