The 2021/2022 Admission List of the Forty-six (46) Accredited Public Colleges of Education in Ghana has been released.
Per our checks, the admission list was officially announced on Friday, 10th December, 2021 after the Principals Conference (PRINCOF) has earlier directed for the suspension of release of the admission.
Applicants are directed to check their admission status via an online portal.
HOW TO CHECK COLLEGE OF EDUCATION ADMISSION STATUS
1. Visit the admission status checking portal http://admissionsghana.com
2. Select Colleges of Education as your Category.
3. Select academic year (E.g 2021).
4. Select your preferred Colleges of Education from the list of schools that have admitted students for the academic year (E.g Akatsi College of Education).
5. Enter your application reference number.
6. Your application details will display, click on send code.
7. A code will be sent to you. The code sent to you is what you will use to print out your admission letter.
HOW TO APPLY FOR 2021/2022 COLLEGE OF EDUCATION ADMISSION
Prospective applicants who wish to persue Bachelor of Degree Programmes in Education can follow the steps below to apply for any of the Forty-six (46) Accredited Public Colleges of Education for admission.
1. Supply your card information and ensure you keep the card safely for subsequent login.
2. Click ‘Login’ to start applying.
3. Fill Application form and provide all required details, as well as attach a passport picture.
4. An applicant’s passport picture should be in JPG or JPEG format and must not exceed 40KB in size.
5. Click the ‘Preview’ button to do any of the following:
i. Click the ‘Edit’ button to modify your application.
ii. Click the ‘Save and Continue later button’ to save your application form for the option of coming back at a later time to edit.
iii. Click ‘Submit and Print Confirmation’ to complete your online application.
iv. After clicking on the ‘Submit and Print Confirmation’, click the ‘Print Form’ button to print Confirmation Page.
6. Keep your printed Confirmation Page safe. You will require your Application Form Number shown on the page to check your admission status and also print your admission letter.
7. Click on the ‘Close’ to go back to the login page.
8. Each Applicant is required to print two copies of each of his/her confirmation pages and attach his/her results slip(s) and any other documents deemed important and forward same by post to the College of Education applied to. Failure to do so, means the application won’t be processed
9. Quote your Application Reference/Form Number on your envelope.