The Current National Youth Organizer of the National Democratic Congress(NDC), George Opare Addo is in the race again seeking re-election and retainment as the Organizer of the Youth into the 2024 general elections.
In his bid for the re-election, he has released a set of projects and policies he intends to roll out when given the nod.
The Projects outlined by the Youth Organizer dubbed 2022 and beyond include;
1. Provide quarterly fuel allowances for constituency Youth Organizer.
2. Set up financing for Youth Wing Members running for District Assembly elections.
3. Operationalize the Youth Wing command center with digital infrastructure for volunteers for operation 24/7.
4 Reassemble a National Youth Operation wing ahead of the 2024 elections.
5. Provide Megaphones and information packed flash drives for each constituency youth organizer ahead of the 2024 general elections.
6. Print T-shirts and other Paraphernalia for constituency youth organizers.
7. Provide a motorbike for each youth organizer and the deputy to increase grassroots mobilization by December 2023.
8. Provide cars to deputy regional youth organizers and regional youth organizers without functioning cars.
9. Provide a National TEIN Coordinators Vehicle under the auspices of the TEIN secretariat
10. Establish the “Support The Youth Fund” with seed money for constituency Youth organizers.