GetFund Postgraduate Local Scholarship for 2022/2023 Academic Year
The Ghana Education Trust Fund (GetFund) is accepting applications for Postgraduate (Masters and PhD Programmes) Local Scholarships for the 2022/2023 Academic Year.
Effective opening date for GetFund Scholarship Application
Per GETFund’s publication, the effective date for opening the application is Monday, the 12th day of December 2022.
GetFund Scholarship Application Deadline
The deadline slated for the Postgraduate application is Tuesday, 31st January 2023.
Procedure for GetFund Application
1. All applicants are required to visit the GETFund Scholarship Portal at scholarships.getfund.gov.gh to complete an online application form.
2. Applicant shall complete the online form with required information and upload scanned copies of required documentation for vetting and shortlisting.
3. Shortlisted applicants shall be contacted after vetting processes are completed.
Requirements for GetFund Undergraduate Scholarship
Applicants shall submit scanned copies of the underlisted:
1. Signed Application letter.
2. Proof of Nationality (Copy of Passport / Ghana Card).
3. Admission letter clearly stating the programme duration.
4. Approved Fee Schedule (2022/23 Academic Year).
5. First Degree certificate.
6. Other Degree certificate (PhD applicants only).
7. Previous academic transcripts.
7. National Service Certificate where applicable.
8. Curriculum Vitae.
Applicants should ensure the above requirements have been fully complied with.
Please note that all correspondences shall exclusively be between the GETFund and the scholarship applicant.
Please be advised that scholarship applications shall be received ONLY through the Scholarship web application portal for processing.
Scan copy of signed application letters to be uploaded should be addressed to GETFund through:
P. O. Box MB 254, Accra.