The Ghana National Petroleum Corporation (GNPC) is offering Undergraduate and Post Graduate scholarship, through the GNPC Foundation, to prospective Ghanaian students for the 2023 academic year.
The scholarship is for degree and post graduate courses are available for students who wish to enroll at accredited public tertiary Institutions in Ghana.
To apply for the Ghana National Petroleum Corporation, GNPC Scholarships, here is the step by step procedure for submitting your application.
HOW TO APPLY
All applications are to be submitted online at gnpcfoundation.org
MODE OF APPLICATION
- Firstly, visit the GNPC Scholarship Application Link Portal at: www.gnpcfoundation.org
- After click on the create account button and provide necessary details with correct phone number and active e-mail to create an account
- A form ID or PIN will be generated and sent to your e-mail as provided.
- Check your email inbox of your email to access the GNPC Scholarship Application form ID or PIN
- Proceed to the website again and visit: https://www.gnpcfoundation.org/apply/pages/login.php
- then provide your phone number and form ID to login
- Then fill the GNPC Scholarship Application form very correctly with all the right details
- Applicants with disability, are to upload medical report as evidence of disability.
- If you are a Continuing student, upload your statement of results.
- Then Click On Summit
DOCUMENTS NEEDED FOR THE APPLICATION
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS (Postgraduate)
- Scanned copy of Admission letter
- Scanned copy of First-degree Certificate.
- Scanned copy of other degree certificates (PhD only).
- Scanned copy of transcript.
Scanned copy of Curriculum Vitae.
- Scanned copy of letters of recommendation (Academic and Occupational).
- Scanned copy of National Service Certificate.
- Scanned copy of proof of Nationality (Copy of bio-data/National 1.D.Card)
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS (Undergraduate)
- Scanned copy of Admission letter.
- Scanned copy of WAEC results or Certificate.
- Scanned copy of other Testimonial from previous school
- Proof of Nationality (Copy of Birth Certificate/ National identification Card)
- Passport picture
- Continuing students are to upload their academic transcript.
- Previous undergraduate certificate (degree, HND, Diploma) and corresponding transcript for applicants pursuing another undergraduate certificate
(Degree, HND, B-Tech)
- Post Graduate Window: 16th January to 5th February, 2023
- Undergraduate Window: 1st February, 2023 to 14th February, 2023.