All candidates writing the Promotional Test to be held on the 25th and 26th of February 2021 are reminded of the following;
1. Candidates are to report to their centers at 7am to be processed for the test.
2. Assistant Director II are writing their tests on the 25th of February 2021 at 9am – 11am at their various centers.
3. Principal Superintendents, Assistant Director I and Deputy-Directors are writing their tests on the 26th of February 2021 at 9am – 11am at their various centers.
4. All candidates applying for the various ranks (PRINCIPAL SUPERINTENDENT, ASSISTANT DIRECTOR II, ASSISTANT DIRECTOR I AND DEPUTY DIRECTOR) USING THE PROMOTION LETTERS WITHOUT the Masters Certificates should have the notional date on or before 2015.
5. All Candidates who applied with the Masters and PHD should have obtained the certificate on or before 2017 but not before the last promotion.
6. Candidates without proof of original promotion letter and a National Identification Card will not be allowed to write the test.
7. All candidates who used Master’s Degree to apply should come along with the original certificates. Certified copies will not be accepted.
Persons without index numbers will not be allowed to write the test, however they will be expected to provide their details for verification and a supplementary test organized for them at a later date