- Financial clearance given for the employment of 8,076 Nurse Assistant Clinical and NurseAssistant Preventive who completed in 2017.
- GHC750 million paid to road
contractors from January 2020 to date bringing to a total of about GHc6 billion the amount paid road contractors since 2017.
- Ghana Accountability and learning outcomes Project (GALOP) launched by President Nana Akufo-Addo to invest
US$219 million in 10O,000 low-perfoming basic schools to help drive standards and quality.
- Ghana ranked 1st and 3rd Most Peaceful Country in West Africa
and all of Africa respectively the 14th Edition of the Global Peace Index, moving up 3 places since 2016 when Ghana ranked 6th.
- Ghana’s economy grows by 4.9%
in the 1st Quarter of 2020 despite
the destruction of the COVID-19
pandemic causing even top
economies worldwide to shrink
- GHC686 million paid to NHIS Service Providers between 20 and 8th June 2020 to settle debts owed them including withholding taxes.
- Construction of 10,000 tonne capacity solely Government owned Fish Processing Factory at Gyekiti in the Asuogyaman District begins.
- 520 modernised mini tractors in addition to doubles sided ploughs,trailers, mulchers, boom sprayers, mist blowers, threshers, rotovetess, corn crushers and rice rippers procured for smallholder farmers.
- MoU signed with Global Railways Engineering Limited of South Africa for the establishment of a railways assembly plant in Ghana, feasibility study for the plant to take place within 4 months.
- Ghana given the green light by the International Atomic Energy Agency to start 2nd phase of the 3 phase programme for its ambitious1Gigawatt Nuclear Power Plant following successful completion of the 1st phase.
- Construction of Rice Processing factory begins in Hohoe in the Volta Region under 1DIF initiative project expected to be completed in 6 months.
- Construction of two new bridges for Yapei and Buipe begins at the cost of US$68 million to replace the over 54
year old Buipe-Yapei bridges.