The National Teaching Council has outlined some relevant tips on NTC Licensing for teachers across the country.
The tips cover key issues regarding registration, registered number and subsequent issuance of certificate to qualified applicants.
WHAT WILL CAUSE YOUR DELAY AT THE CENTRE?
According to Management of NTC, if you did not receive your registered number before going to the centre, you will be delayed.
WHAT WILL CAUSE A DELAY IN GETTING YOUR REGISTERED NUMBER?
Below are possible circumstances that are likely to cause your delay in getting your registered number.
1. If you failed to register on the TPG Portal (tpg.ntc.org.gh)
2. If you failed to upload your first professional certificate and first appointment letter.
3. If you have changed your name but failed to upload the gazette or affidavit.
4. If you failed to fill all the required spaces on the portal.
5. If you failed to click on save after filling all the required spaces.
6. If you failed to attend to queries from NTC, usually sent to you by SMS or email.
IF YOU HAVE CHALLENGES, WHAT MUST YOU DO?
The National Teaching Council said, any person who faces challenges with the procedure do the following;
Or email NTC on [email protected]
NOTE: If you have gone through all these successfully but, have not received your registered number, wait patiently until the team gets to your region.