Information available to Coverghana.com.gh indicates that the World Bank is providing funding to the Government of Ghana (GoG) for the implementation of the Ghana Economic Transformation Project.
The development objective of the Project is to promote private investments and firm growth in non-resource based sectors.
The Government of Ghana through the Economic Transformation Project is providing grants to Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) impacted by the Covid-19 Pandemic.
The Ghana Enterprises Agency (formerly National Board for Small Scale Industries) is implementing the Covid-19 Response Grant Programme and is inviting eligible High Growth Potential SMEs that have been impacted by the COvID-19 Pandemic to apply for the grant.
REQUIREMENTS AND ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
1. Must be a Small or a Medium Enterprise (SME).
2. Business Registration Certificate or Certificate of Incorporation.
3. Financial Statements or Statement of Affairs for the years 2019 and 2020 or business bank statements for same period must be submitted.
4. SMEs which commenced operations in or after March 2020 are not eligible to apply.
3. Textile and Garment.
4. Food and Beverages.
5. Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare and Companies in the production of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
1. Purchase of machinery and equipment, or technology.
2. Equipment installation and repair costs.
3. Payment for technical advisory services.
4. Payment for capacity building.
5. Working capital expenditure such as utility, salaries, purchase
of raw materials, marketing expenses, etc.
6. Rent payments for business operations.
7. Regulatory Compliance costs.
HOW TO APPLY
Access Online Grant Applications at: https:/gea.gov.gh/getp
Track the status of applications at:
For assistance, contact any GEA Business Advisory Centres (BACs) or the Business Resource Centres (BRCs) across the
country at no costs to applicants.
For further inquiries, please call the GEA’s Contact Centre on 0302 74 77 77
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
DEADLINE: Initially, the deadline communicated was Wednesday July 21, 2021.
EXTENSION: The date is extended to 11th August, 2021. Kindly apply now.