2022 Ranking on Performance of Ministers, Deputy Ministers and Regional Ministers

Ghana coat of arms
Ghana coat of arms

2022 ranking on Performance of Ministers, Deputy Ministers, and Regional Ministers

FAKS Investigative Services has publicized the 2022 ranking on performance of Ministers, Deputy Ministers, and Regional Ministers.

In an official release intercepted by Coverghana.gh.com from a Ghanaian research and investigative firm, FAKS Investigative Services, they released the 2022 ranking on performance of Ministers, Deputy Ministers, and Regional Ministers.

Advertisement

In the release signed by the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Fred Yaw Sarpong, the firm said the exercise also included the performance of Members of Parliament (MPs) and the Chief Executive Officers (CEOs) of the State Owned Enterprises (SOEs).

However, they explained that the survey focused on the assessment and work done by the ministries, agencies, opinions from the public, and as well as information from the Regional Coordinating Councils (RCCS).

Concerning the Members of Parliament, the team considers development in their constituencies and works in parliament as well.

The (FAKS Investigative Services) team is made up of researchers, media practitioners, and academia that do the assessment based on the outcome of the findings they received.

The survey took place between the months of October and December 2022 and it was the 11th Edition of FAKS’s project.

Respondents to the survey were civil society organizations (CSOs), teachers, students, business owners, drivers, traders, Journalists, traditional rulers, and others.

According to the investigation, 71% of the respondents were between the ages of 18 and 53 while the remaining 29% were between the ages of 54 and 73.

The western region recorded the highest number of respondents, followed by Bono East, Greater Accra, Eastern, Ashanti, Ahafo, Western North, Central, Upper East, Upper West, Volta, Oti, Bono, North East, Northern, and Savanna respectively.

In total, 4,572 respondents were recorded in 2022 as against 3,953 respondents recorded in the 2021 survey.

Out of the 4,572 feedbacks received, 3,103 of the respondents, representing 67.87% were females while the remaining 1,469 representing 32.13% were males. Meanwhile, the ranking was between 50% and 100%.

Some of the issues and projects emanated from the assessment and respondents during the survey included the Norway court ruling in favour of Ghana, a residential complex for Court of Appeal Judges in the Ashanti region, a reduction in fuel and transport prices, a boost to domestic tourism and investment into National Museum, Kwame Nkrumah Memorial Park, facelift od Cape Coast and Elimina Castles, commencement of STEM education in Ghana, 2022 WASSCE results, Boankra Inland Port project, and Takoradi Port Expansion.

Also includes development in the road sector, Sunyani and Kumasi Airport projects, establishment of two statutory funds by the Attorney General Department, innovation to boost revenue mobilization in the Western region, Bono East development plan to woo investors into the region, stable power supply, and among others.

SEE THE DETAILS BELOW

BEST 10 MINISTERS, 2022

  • 1st – Lawyer Godfred Yeboah Dame- Attorney General
  • Respondents: 4,268
    Mark: 93.36%
  • 1st – Dr. Ibrahim Mohammed Awal- Tourism, Arts and Culture
  • Respondents: 4,268
    Mark: 93.36%
  • 1st– Dr. Yaw Osei Adutwum- Education
    Respondents: 4,268
    Mark: 93.36%
  • 2nd – Dr. Matthew Opoku Prempeh- Energy
    Respondents: 4,045
    Mark: 88.47%
  • 2nd– Kwaku Ofori Asiamah- Transport
    Respondents: 4,045
    Mark: 88.47%
  • 2nd – Hon. Kwasi Amoako Attah- Roads and Highways
    Respondents: 4,045
    Mark: 88.47%
  • 3rd – Hon. Mavis Hawa Koomson- Fisheries
    Respondents: 3,898
    Mark: 85.27%
  • 3rd– Shirley Ayorkor Botchwey- Foreign Affairs
    Respondents: 3,898
    Mark: 85.27%
  • 4th – Hon. Samuel Abdulai Jinapor- Lands and Natural Resources
    Respondents: 3,714
    Mark: 81.23%
  • 4th – Hon. Peter Amewu- Railway Development
    Respondents: 3,714
    Mark: 81.23%
  • Advertisement
  • 5th – Hon. Ambrose Dery- Interior
    Respondents: 3,544
    Mark: 77.52%
  • 5th– Madam Cecilia Abena Dapaah- Sanitation and Water Resources
    Respondents: 3,544
    Mark: 77.52%
  • 6th –Alan Kyeremateng- Trade
    Respondents: 3,453
    Mark: 75.53%
  • 7th – Hon. Daniel Kwaku Botwe- Local Government
    Respondents: 3,371
    Mark: 73.73%
  • 8th –Albert Kan Dapaah- National Security
    Respondents: 3,126
    Mark: 68.37%
  • 9th – Hon. Francis Asenso Boakye- Works and Housing
    Respondents: 2,958
    Mark: 64.70%
  • 10th – Hon. Ursula Owusu- Ekuful- Communications and Digitalization
    Respondents: 2,802
    Mark: 61.29

BEST 10 DEPUTY MINISTERS, 2022

  • 1st – Martin Adjei Mensah- Korsah- Local Government
    Respondents: 4,218
    Mark: 92.25%
  • 1st – George Mireku Duker- Lands and Natural Resources
    Respondents: 4,218
    Mark: 92.25%
  • 1st– Andrew Egyapa Mercer- Energy
    Respondents: 4,218
    Mark: 92.25%
  • 2nd – Hon. John Ntim Fordjour- Education
    Respondents: 3,942
    Mark: 86.23%
  • 2nd – Hon. Gifty Twum Ampofo- Education
    Respondents: 3,942
    Mark: 86.23%
  • 3rd- Hon. Moses Anim- Fisheries
    Respondents: 3,827
    Mark: 83.71%
  • 3rd- Dr. John Ampontuah Kumah- Finance
    Respondents: 3,827
    Mark: 83.71%
  • 4th – Herbert Krapa- Trade and Industry
    Respondents: 3,624
  • Mark: 79.26%
    5th – Dr. Mohammed Amin Adam- Energy
    Respondents: 3,467
    Mark: 75.83%
  • 5th – Hon. Stephen Pambiin Jalulah- Roads and Highways
    Respondents: 3,467
    Mark: 75.83%
  • 6th – Hon. Osei-Bonsu Amoah- Local Government
    Respondents: 3,300
    Mark: 72.18%
  • 7th- Alfred Tuah-Yeboah- Attorney General
    Respondents: 3,217
    Mark: 70.37%
  • 8th – Augustine Collins Ntim- Local Government
    Respondents: 3,129
    Mark: 68.44%
  • 9th – Hon. Tina Gifty Mensah- Health
    Respondents: 2,946
    Mark: 64.43%
  • 10th – Diana Asonaba Dapaah- Attorney General
    Respondents: 2,826
    Mark: 61.82%

BEST REGIONAL MINISTERS, 2022

  • 1st – Kwesi Adu- Gyan- Bono East Region
    Respondents: 4,181
    Mark: 91.46%
  • 1st – Hon. Kwabena Okyere Darko Mensah- Western Region
    Respondents: 4,181
    Mark: 91.46%
  • 2nd –Hon. Henry Quartey- Greater Accra Region
    Respondents: 4,071
    Mark: 89.05%
  • 2nd — Hon. Seth Kwame Acheampong- Eastern Region
    Respondents: 4,071
    Mark: 89.05%
  • 3rd – Simon Osei- Mensah- Ashanti Region
    Respondents: 3,936
    Mark: 86.09%
  • 4th – Joshua Makubu- Oti Region
    Respondents: 3,784
    Mark: 82.76%
  • 5th –George Boakye- Ahafo Region
    Respondents: 3,633
    Mark: 79.47%
  • 6th –Richard Joojo Obeng- Western North Region
    Respondents: 3,400
    Mark: 74.37%
  • 7th – Justina Marigold Assan- Central Region
    Respondents: 3,243
    Mark: 70.93%
  • 8th – Dr. Archibald Yao Letsa- Volta Region
    Respondents: 3,128
    Mark: 68.41%

MEMBERS OF PARLIAMENT (MPs)
OVERALL BEST MPs- 2022

  1. Hon. Alexander Kwamina Afenyo- Markin – MP for Efutu Constituency
  2. Hon. Kwame Governs Agbodza- MP for Adaklu Constituency

BEST MAJORITY MP- 2022

Hon. Patrick Yaw Boamah – MP for Okaikwei Central Constituency

BEST MINORITY MP- 2022

Hon. Collins Dauda – MP for Asutifi South Constituency

BEST FEMALE MPs- 2022

  1. Hon. Betty Krosby Mensah- MP for Afram Plains North
  2. Hon. Lydia Seyram Alhassan- MP for Ayawaso West Wuogon

BEST 10 CEOs OF SOEs, 2022

  • 1st – Dr. Benjamin K. D. Asante – CEO, Ghana Gas
    Respondents: 4,144
    Mark: 90.64%
  • 1st – Dr. Richard Ampofo Buadu- GETFund Administrator
    Respondents: 4,144
    Mark: 90.64%
  • 1st– Dr. Mustapha Abdul- Hamid- CEO, NPA
    Respondents: 4,144
    Mark: 90.64%
  • 2nd – Edwin Alfred Provencal – MD, BOST
    Respondents: 4,066
    Mark: 88.93%
  • 2nd – Yofi Grant- CEO, GIPC
    Respondents: 4,066
    Mark: 88.93%
  • 2nd – Sammy Awuku- Director- General, NLA
    Respondents: 4,066
    Mark: 88.93%
  • 3rd – Hon. Maxwell Kofi Jumah- CEO, GIHOC Distilleries
    Respondents: 3,916
    Mark: 85.66%
  • 3rd- Dr. Ofori Tenkorang – Director-General, SSNIT
    Respondents: 3,916
    Mark: 85.66%
  • 4th – Madam Delese Mimi Darko, CEO of Food and Drugs Authority
    Respondents: 3,775
    Mark: 82.57%
  • 4th – Egbert Faibille Jnr- CEO, Petroleum Commission. Respondents: 3,775                                Mark: 82.57%
  • 5th- Dr. Afua Asabea Asare, CEO, GEPC
    Respondents: 3,642
    Mark: 79.67%
  • 5th– Mr. Akwasi Agyeman, CEO, Ghana Tourism Authority
    Respondents: 3,642
    Mark: 79.67%
  • 6th – Mr. Kwabena Ampofo Appiah – MD, State Housing Company Limited
    Respondents: 3,400
    Mark: 74.37%
  • 7th – Madam Jemima Oware – Registrar- General, RGD
    Respondents: 3,259
    Mark: 71.28%
  • 7th– Eric Nana Agyeman-Prempeh- NADMO Director- General
    Respondents: 3,259
    Mark: 71.28%
  • 8th – Irene Naa Torshie Addo- Administrator, DACF
    Respondents: 3,055
    Mark: 66.82%
  • 9th- Dr. Bernard Okoe- Boye- CEO, NHIA
    Respondents: 2,851
    Mark: 62.36%
  • 10th – Kwasi Agyeman Busia – CEO, DVLA
    Respondents: 2,669
    Mark: 58.38%

SOURCE: Coverghana.com.gh

Advertisement
Advertisement

Leave a Reply