Appointment for Visa Application Submission (AVAS) -Check guidelines
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs for the People’s Republic of China has listed the guidelines for scheduling an appointment for China Online Visa Application (COVA).
The Chinese embassy/consulate has published the approved guidelines that all applicants must follow for a success scheduling of Appointment.
1st STAGE FOR APPOINTMENT PROCESSING
- To start the Scheduling of Appointment process, kindly click this link Appointment for Visa Application Submission (AVAS) first and follow the page that will appear.
- Next, you must follow the instructions of the Chinese embassy/consulate when scheduling an appointment. Not all embassies and consulates offer an online booking of appointments service. If the embassy/consulate is not open to scheduling visa appointment online, you can take the printed application form directly to submit.
- This website is accessible 24 hours a day. You will not be charged any fee to schedule an appointment via the website.
WHERE TO COMPLETE THE APPOINTMENT PROCESS
Please complete the China Online Visa Application (COVA).
You will need the application ID to book an appointment.
You can ask someone to book an appointment on your behalf.
VITAL INFO ON SCHEDULING APPOINTMENT
- Please schedule your appointment well in advance. How many days in advance you can make an appointment is decided by the embassy/consulate where you will submit your application for this visa.
- Once you have made an appointment, you cannot change it. If you need to reschedule your appointment, you must first cancel your booked appointment by going to the (Check/Cancel an Appointment) page.
- You can check your appointment details and print a confirmation of your appointment on the (Check/Cancel an Appointment) page after successfully booking an appointment.
- If you need to cancel a booked appointment, please do so at least one day in advance, otherwise your application ID will be revoked and you will need to make a new application.
ARRIVAL TIME FOR APPOINTMENT
If you have successfully booked an appointment, you must arrive at the embassy/consulate at least 20 minutes in advance. Please ensure to have with you: your passport/travel document, your signed online visa application form and the confirmation page, your AVAS confirmation and any supporting documentation you may need.
HOW MANY APPOINTMENTS CAN YOU BOOK?
You can book one appointment for a maximum of six applicants. All applicants must go to the embassy/consulate together.
The website is supported by Google Chrome, Windows Internet Explorer 8.0 or higher, Mozilla Firefox 3.6 or higher, Safari 5.0 or higher and Opera 13.0 or higher.
Please fill in the form in Chinese or English.
Proceed by clicking the button dubbed >>> Book an appointment and continue to book.