Ashesi University partners with Canada and Climate Innovation Centre
Ashesi University has partnered with Canada and the Climate Innovation Centre, Ghana to address climate challenges.
The programme has been structured and they are inviting applications from qualified and suitable applicants.
Announcing, they said “Are you a small and growing business providing technical innovations, products and services, that address climate change risks and impacts?
Vital info for applicants
Who can apply?
Women-led businesses and businesses focused on water management & purification, especially those providing solutions to the water pollution menace of galamsey in Ghana are particularly encouraged to apply.
Where/How to apply
All applicants are to apply via the link >>here>> and proceed
Check the minimum requirement applicants must meet.
- Legally registered and operational in Ghana for at least three (3) years.
- Not fewer than three (3) full-time employees.
- Minimum annual gross revenue of GHC 450,000 in the last two fiscal years.
- Must operate in one of the five (5) sectors of GCIC;
– Climate Smart Agriculture – Domestic Waste Management
– Energy Efficiency – Water Management & Purification – Solar Power.
- Businesses outside the 5 sectors but with an interest to green their operations can also apply.
The announced deadline for the application is 10th January 2024.