GES 2023 PROMOTION OF TEACHING STAFF
Ghana Education Service (GES) is inviting applications from qualified teaching staff who are due for promotion to some three (3) ranks in the Service.
In an official letter endorsed by Ms. Dorcas B. Asare, District Director of Education for Abura-Asebu Kwamankese (AAK), Management is inviting application for promotion of qualified teaching staff who are due promotion to the following ranks in the Service:
- Superintendent I
- Senior Superintendent II
- Senior Superintendent I
Trained teachers promoted or appointed on or before 2019.
DOCUMENTS NEEDED FOR GES PROMOTION
Applications should be accompanied by the following:
- Personal application letter endorsed by the Headteacher.
- Headteacher’s Re: application letter
- Last promotion and appointment letter
- Confirmation letter (if any) Current Payslip.
Application for confirmation is also invited and should be accompanied by the following:
- Appointment letter.
- BED/PGDE/DBE/Diploma in Education Certificates (Certified True Copy by the awarding institution).
- Current Payslip.
All Non-Teaching Staff on the various Lower ranks who were promoted to their various ranks on or before 2019 may also apply.
DEADLINE FOR 2023 GES PROMOTION
All completed application should reach the District Education Office (Registry) not later than Friday 24th February, 2023 for compilation and action.