GHANA ARMED FORCES 2022 ENLISTMENT EXERCISE
The Ghana Armed Forces (GAF) has commenced the 2022 Enlistment process for Regular Career Course and Short Service Commission Officers.
This has been advertised in the Saturday 14 May 2022 edition of the Ghanaian Times and Monday 16 May 2022 edition of the Daily Graphic.
SALE OF SCRATCH CARDS
The scratch cards for the online application are on sale at GH¢300.00 each across the country at designated Ghana Post offices listed in the advert.
PORTAL FOR ONLINE APPLICATIONS
The portal for the online application has been activated hence interested persons can log on to http://apply.mil.gh to apply.
CLOSING DATE FOR ONLINE APPLICATIONS
The closing date for the online submission is Sunday, 10th July, 2022.
TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING
GAF wishes to remind the general public that it does not employ middlemen or charge fees for enlistment. The public is therefore strongly advised to desist from paying monies to any person(s) who present themselves as agents or middlemen with the promise to help potential applicants join GAF.
The Ghana Armed Forces further wishes to state that individuals who present themselves as middlemen, intermediaries or agents demanding payment in order to assist any candidate(s) should be reported to the nearest Military Installation or Police Station.
In the same vein, interested applicants who choose to pay monies to agents for help are equally culpable in the fraudulent act. Interested persons are therefore to refer to the Ghanaian Times and Daily Graphic for more information regarding the enlistment process.
HOW TO APPLY
Acquire an Electronic Voucher at THREE HUNDRED GHANA CEDIS (GH₵300.00) from the following designated Post Offices:
1. Greater Accra Region: Burma Camp, Accra North, GPO Cantoments, Dansoman, Legon, Madina, TUC, Kaneshie, Ministries, Mamprobi, New Achimota, Tema Comm. 1, Tema Comm. 11.
2. Central Region: Cape Coast Agona Swedru, Saltpond, Dunkwa-on-Offin, Winneba, Elmina, Apam.
3. Upper West Region: Wa, Lawra, Tumu
4. Upper East Region: Bawku, Navrongo, Bolgatanga
5. Ashanti Region: Kumasi Main, KNUST, Ashanti-Mampong, Bekwai-Ashanti, Konongo, Obuasi, Offinso, Ejura, Juase, Akrokerri, Ejisu, Agogo
6. Eastern Region: Koforidua, Nkwakwa, Mpraeso, Suhum, Akim Oda, Aburi, Asamankese, Akropong-Akuapem, Somanya, Akosombo, Nsawam
7. Volta Region: Ho, Anloga, Keta, Hohoe, Kpando, Denu, Peki, Sogakope
8. Western Region: Sekondi, Takoradi, Tarkwa, Axim
9. Western North Region: Enchi, Sefwi wiawso
10. Bono Region: Sunyani, Berekum, Bechem, Atebubu, Dormaa Ahenkro
11. Bono East Region: Techiman, Kintampo
12. Ahafo Region: Goaso, Duayaw Nkwanta
13.Northern Region: Tamale, Education Ridge, Yendi
14. North East Region: Nalerigu, Walewale
15. Oti Region: Dambai, Jasikan, Kadjebi
16. Savannah Region: Bole, Damongo
The Electronic Voucher entails a Serial Number and PIN Code that will enable you to access the form in the portal.
B. Log on to the recruitment portal at https://apply.mil.gh
Read the through the entry recruitments thoroughly
C. Click on Apply Now Tab to open the applicant authentication page.
D. Enter your Card Serial Number, PIN Code, and select your preferred Arm of service, type of commission and “Submit”.
E. Enter your personal details, read all the demands and follow judiciously.
F. Finally, click on the submit button and expect an instant e-mail and a text message, which includes your unique system generated Identification Number.
G. Print and keep a copy of the generated report as you will be required to present it, if you are shortlisted.
However, if you lose your copy of the final report, go back to the recruitment portal, click on Check Details Tab, enter your unique identification number sent to you via SMS / e-mail and order a reprint.
NB: You are to keep the Electronic Voucher as it will be inspected at every stage of the selection process.