Popular Ghanaian Television show host with GhOneTV Serwaa Amihere has got many of her followers talking after she made a controversial statement.
In a tweet, the celibrity news anchor stated that the fact that a person is popular does not make the person successful in life. This statement made by Serwaa Amihere has got some of her followers talking.
In her tweet, Serwaa Amihere said “Popularity is NOT Success”
See tweet below
Popularity is NOT Success
— Maame Serwaa (@Serwaa_Amihere) January 29, 2022
Reacting to the statement made by Ser waa Amihere, some tweeps accepted what she said as a fact with others stating otherwise.
Below are some comments from Netizens following Serwaa Amihere’s tweet.
- It guarantees you to move from the back of a queue to the front to be served fast when you’re buying Gob3
- You are a celebrity and popular. You will get a chance to marry a rich man. That’s the benefit of popularity.
- You think a rich man will marry her just becos she is ceb and popular then by now nanka Delay aware dadadaa, Rich ppl don’t just marry wai.
- “Indeed all is vanity. Why would I invest my time and energy just to be stressed”
- Years back without you been popular were you successfully happy??? Without nothing.
SOURCE : Coverghana.com.gh