Ghana’s technical team and backroom staff for Qatar 2022 World Cup has been released.
The Official Regulating board of the Ghana’s football and sporting events, Ghana Football Association (GFA) has been making preparations and working earnestly to get the National team ready ahead of the 2022 FIFA World Cup tournament in Qatar.
From scouting for new players, organizing and playing international friendly games and prepping the squad for the tournament, the Association has gone through it all.
In view of this, the GFA has released a list of the Technical Team and backroom staff escorting the Senior national team to the tournament in November, 2022.
The Technical Bench has the following people on the list;
1. Otto Addo – Head Coach
2. Chris Houghton- Technical Advisor
3. George Boateng – Assistant Coach
4. Mas-Ud Didi Dramani- Assistant Coach
5. Richard Kingston- Goalkeepers Trainer
6. Henry Asante Twum – Media Manager
7. Daniel Yankey- Equipment Officer
8. Sulley Zampah- Equipment Officer
9. Henry Martey – Team Manager
10. Samuel Anamoah – Masseur
11. Romeo Ricky Roy – Fitness Coach
12. Prince Pamboe – Team Doctor
13. Edward Acheampong- Video Analyst
14. Benjamin Ngarambe- Physiotherapist
15. Mathias Zangenberg – Athletic Coach
16. Jose Martinez – Match Analyst
17. Sebastian Sommer – Match Analyst
18. Tanko Ibrahim – Local Coach
19. Prosper Ogun – Local Coach
20. Samuel Boadu – Local Coach
21. Ignatius Osei Fosu – Local Coach