Ghanaian-American actor and comedian Michael Blackson has lamented over the cost or prices houses in Ghana.
Lamenting over the cost of things in Ghana, the entertainer indicated that the average income in Ghana is less than that of Atlanta.
Mr. Micheal Blankson further added that, even though the average income in Ghana is less than that of Atlanta, the cost of acquiring a house in Ghana is more expensive than acquiring a house in Atlanta.
In a tweet, the Ghanaian-American Actor and comedian said “Houses in Ghana costs more than Atlanta but average income is less than what a crackhead gets on the street.”
- See Actor Micheal Blankson’s tweet below
- The ordinary Ghanaian will charge his or her house rent in dollars meanwhile, we are in Ghana.
- People need to realize that Accra is the city and it’s not everywhere in Ghana houses are expensive just like every country everybody wants to stay in the city we’re it’s very expensive to live
- We’re our own enemies. Everyone is looking for one way or the another to exploit the fellow.
- Went to look for a house for someone in the states and the 2 bedroom house in comm 25 is going for $118,000. I just asked his sister to tell him to send the money for us to buy one plot and build for him. Ghana spoil kraaa.
- It makes sense buying a property in America or canada cos is more affordable. Also when one rents out his property the returns is in dollars and one makes his money faster.
SOURCE : Coverghana.com.gh