Following the announcement of the admission into the Public Health Training Institutions by the Ministry of Health for the 2021/2022 academic year, all qualified applicants are instructed to follow the application guidelines below to complete the application processes successfully.
According to the Ministry of Health, the online admissions portal will officially open from Wednesday, 14th April, 2021 to Friday 30th July, 2021.
APPLICATION GUIDELINES TO APPLY SUCCESSFULLY
1. Purchase applications codes from any Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) Branch at a cost of Two-hundred Ghana Cedis (GHs200.00).
NB: i. All purchased vouchers are valid up to 5th August, 2021 if not used.
il. No postage envelopes are required as all correspondence will be via SMS or E-mail.
2. Upon payment, applicant will receive a voucher giving them a unique PIN and Serial Number
3. Have a dedicated phone number and a personal valid e-mail address for all correspondences. (Please NOTE: do not use email address of relations)
4. You will need your residential and Ghana post digital address
5. Use the PIN code and serial number to access the application form online at https://healthtraining.gov.gh
6. Note that the online registration form is accessible only by the PIN and self-created password.
7. Follow the instructions carefully and fill the relevant stages of the admission process once the online application is opened.
8. Use the Pin and serial number to track the status of the admission process.
9. To purchase Ministry of Health Training Institutions E-Voucher through mobile money, dial “887*18# and follow the prompt
10. Note that only applicants who meet admission requirement will be invited to attend a competitive interview at the school of choice.
NOTE: You can visit any of the Public Health Training Institutions
nearby for assistance in the filling of your form.
All qualified applicants are hereby informed that, wrong filling of the form will affect their admission.