VisionFund Ghana Micro Credit Limited – Job Advertisement
VisionFund Ghana is a subsidiary of VisionFund International, the parent company of a network of 28 microfinance institutions operating in Africa, Asia, Latin America, and Eastern Europe.
VisionFund International is a wholly owned subsidiary of World Vision International, a Christian relief, development and advocacy organization. Working together, we provide the foundation for local economies to flourish in healthy and safe communities.
Client Service Officer (Loan Officer) – Permanent
Location: Manfe Kumase
- Serve as link between VISIONFUND GHANA and clients in relation to need identification, VISIONFUND
- GHANA products promotion, loan disbursements and repayments and monitoring of clients’ businesses.
- To assess the viability of prospective borrowers’ businesses and make recommendations for advancing micro loans
- Ensure all pre and post draw-down conditions are met by clients before and after loan disbursement
- Facilitate timely disbursement of loans to clients
- To assess and monitor borrowers’ business operations to ensure timely loan repayment.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- HND Marketing or a good first degree in any discipline especially Marketing/ Accountancy
- and Certificate holders in Agriculture and Rural development with field work experience.
- Candidate should have completed National Service
- Ability to ride the motor bike will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested individuals should send their applications titled: ‘CLIENT SERVICE OFFICER Application letter & CV to: [email protected]
- Candidate should be willing to or must live in Manfe Kumasi and its environs.
- Closing date: 4th March, 2021
- Only Shortlisted Candidates would be contacted