The Judicial Service of Ghana invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the recruitment of Carpenters.
1. Install, maintain, and repair a variety of products, ranging from cabinets to insulation to tile to drywall
2. Perform work in accordance with safety best practices
3. Maintain tools and equipment in safe operating condition
4. Conduct building inspections and identify needed repairs
5. Document repairs and maintain thorough records
6. Cut, shape, and alter materials as needed
7. Build doors, cabinets, and windows
8. Measure and mark materials for alterations
HOW TO APPLY
NB: Candidates must show evidence of completion of National Service.
Applications should be directed to the address below;
THE JUDICIAL SECRETARY
JUDICIAL SERVICE HEADQUARTERS
P. O. BOX 119
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
The deadline for submission of applications is one (1) week from the date of the publication of this advert. That is 13th September 2021
Prospective applicants should note that the Judicial Service does not use recruitment agencies, individuals or internet sites in its recruitment process.