The Judicial Service of Ghana invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the recruitment of Monitoring and Evaluation Officers
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Monitoring and Evaluation Officer will have the following duties and responsibilities:
Q. Develop and strengthen monitoring, inspection and evaluation procedures
2. Monitor all project activities, expenditures and progress towards achieving the project output
3. Recommend further improvement of the logical frame work
4. Develop monitoring and impact indicator for the project success
5. Monitor and evaluate overall progress on achievement of results
6. Monitor the sustainability of the project’s results
7. Provide feedback to the Project Manager on project strategies and activities
8. Suggest strategies to the Project Management for improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the project by identifying bottlenecks in completing project activities and developing plans to minimize or eliminate such bottlenecks
REQUIREMENTS AND GUIDELINES
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
1. University Degree preferably in Business Administration, Economics or related field.
2. Experience in designing tools and strategies for data collection, analysis and production of reports
3. Proven ICT skills, especially in the development of MIS software using database software
4. Expertise in analyzing data using statistical software
5. Strong training & facilitation skills.
HOW TO APPLY
NB: Candidates must show evidence of completion of National Service.
Applications should be directed to the address below:
THE JUDICIAL SECRETARY
JUDICIAL SERVICE HEADQUARTERS
P. O. BOX 119
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
The deadline for submission of applications is one (1) week from the date of the publication of this advert. That is 13th September 2021
Prospective applicants should note that the Judicial Service does not use recruitment agencies, individuals or internet sites in its recruitment process.