Management of Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) has released the re-opening dates for the first semester of the 2022/2023 Academic Year.
According to the notice from the University’s management, the re-opening dates have been slated for three (3) phases (Freshers’ and Continuing students re-opening dates including the date for lecture commencement).
FIND BELOW THE RE-OPENING DATES
From the served notice,
- Saturday 14th January, 2023 has been slated for the First Year students to arrive on campus.
- The next week Saturday, 21st January, 2023 will be the reopening date for Continuing students.
- Monday, 23rd January, 2023 is for academic work. Lectures will commence fully on the said dates.
Additional adjustments in the 2022/2023 academic calendar:
- Ten (10) Weeks have been slated for teaching.
- A week for Mid-Semester Examination.
- Three (3) weeks for End-of-Semester Examination.
Management encourages all students to take note of the schedule and comply accordingly.
In addition, they said the delay in publishing the re-opening dates and adjustments was caused by occurrences they did not expect.