Base Pay negotiation
Fair Wages and Salaries Commission (FWSC) respectfully writes to invite representatives of the Government Team and Labour Unions/Association to a meeting.
In a letter dated 6th January, 2023 signed by the Chief Executive of Fair and Wages and Salary Commission Benjamin Authur (ING.) has invited the parties to another emergency meeting.
MEETING DATE AND TIME
According to the invitation, the date slated for the meeting is Tuesday, 10th January, 2023 at exactly 2:00 pm.
The said meeting will be held at the Ministry of Health (Conference Room).
AGENDA FOR THE MEETING
The agenda for the meeting is discussion of the Continuation of Base Pay Negotiations.
Find attached the list of members invited for the discussion of Continuation of Base Pay Negotiations.
Below are the institutions and the number of Representatives invited.
1. Ministry of Employment & Labour Relations (MELR) – (4 reps).
2. Fair Wages & Salaries Commission (FWSC) – (4 reps).
3. Ministry of Finance (MoF) – (5 reps).
4. Ministry of Education (MoE) – (1 rep).
5. Ministry of National Security – (1 rep).
6. Ministry of Information (Mol) – (1 rep).
7. Controller and Accountant General’s Department (CAGD) – (1 rep).
For invited Organised Labour, all 25 invitees will be represented by one person each.
1. Ghana Trade Union Congress (TUC).
2. Forum of Public Sector Associations/Unions (FORUM)
3. Public Services Workers’ Union (PSWU)
4. Health Services Workers’ Union (HSWU)
5. Construction and Building Materials Workers Union (CBMWU)
6. Teachers and Educational Workers Union (TEWU) of TUC.
7. Ghana National Association of Teachers (GNAT)
8. Ghana Federation of Disabled Workers’ Union (GFD).
9. Ghana Registered Nurses and Midwives Association (GRNMA)
10. Ghana Medical Association (GMA)
11. Government and Hospital Pharmacists Association of Ghana (GHOSPA)
12. Civil and Local Government Staff Association of Ghana
13. Colleges of Education Teachers Association of Ghana (CETAG)
14. Colleges of Education Non-Teaching Staff Association of Ghana (CENTSAG)
15. Technical University Administrators Association of Ghana (TUAAG)
16. Technical University Workers Association of Ghana (TUWAG)
17. Technical University Teachers Association of Ghana (TUTAG)
18. Senior Staff Association-Universities of Ghana (SSA-UoG)
19. Ghana Association of University Administrators (GAUJA)
20. Technical University Senior Administrators Association of Ghana (TUSAAG)
21. Medical Laboratory Professional Workers Union (MELPWU)
22. Ghana Association of Certified Registered Anesthetists (GACRA)
23. Ghana Physicians Assistants Association (GPAA)
24. Mortuary Workers Association of Ghana (MOWAG)
25. General Agricultural Workers Union (GAWU)
Each of the Security Services will be representative by one rep.
26. Ghana Police Service
27. Ghana Prisons Service
28. Ghana Immigration Service
29. Ghana National Fire Service
30. National Disaster Management Organization.