Kwahu South Municipal Assembly has reviewed the Novel Coronavirus pandemic safety protocols within the municipality.
On 18th February, 2021, the Municipal Public Health Emergency Management Committee held a meeting to review adherence of the COVID-19 protocols in the Municipality.
The directives by the President to curtail the spread of a new wave of COVID-19 were thoroughly looked at.
In a statement issued by the MCE for Kwahu South Municipal Assembly Emmanuel Atta Ofori, citizens are therefore advised to adhere to the following directives to avoid spot fines and court actions:
1. All Citizens living within the Kwahu South Municipality must put on their face mask at all times.
2. All pubs, clubs and cinemas must remain closed.
3. All restaurants are to offer pick up (Take Away) services only.
4. All Citizens must adhere to the ban on wedding reception, concerts and other social gatherings.
5. All Citizens must adhere to the Private burials directives (not more than 25 people, enforcement of social distancing, hygiene and mask wearing).
6. All public, private workplaces within the Municipality must comply with the directive to run shifts or work virtually.
7. All conferences and workshops must take place with adherence to all the appropriate protocols.
Failure to comply with any of the above restrictions will lead to a spot fine or court sentence. All Citizens living within the Kwahu pouth Municipalty are advised to observe the COVID 19 protocols.