Banks to Open a Dollar Account in Ghana
Banks in Ghana assist clients to open a Dollar account in order to allow them to maintain accounts in foreign currencies (US dollars, Pounds, Euros, and Chinese Yen).
Funding of this type of account is done through travellers’ cheques, lodgement of foreign currency cheques, or/ SWIFT inflows also.
Ghanaians who have the desire to open a Dollar account that will aid their international business payment and other dealings are urged to check out the list we have compiled below for effortlessly and conveniently opening of Dollar account in Ghana.
List of Banks in Ghana to Open a Dollar Account
Kindly walk through the following compiled list of banks in Ghana where a client can open a Dollar account:
- GCB PLC bank.
- Universal Merchant Bank (UMB).
- Societe Generale.
- National Investment Bank (NIB).
- Stanbic Bank.
- Zenith Bank.
- Bank of Africa (BoA).
- UT Bank.
- HFC Bank.
- Barclays Bank.
- First Capital Plus Bank.
- United Bank for Africa (UBA).
- Guaranty Trust Bank (GT Bank).
- First Atlantic Bank.
- Cal Bank.
- Fidelity Bank.
- Prudential Bank.
- Access Bank.
- Standard Charted Bank.
List of Benefits Of Opening a Dollar Account
- Shifting funds/money in-between accounts can be done instantly with TransferWise. With this in-between shifting of accounts, you are free from international transfer fees. Your transactions between accounts will not attract any transfer fees.
- With a Dollar account, you can use the money for commercial objectives. The commercial objectives include buying materials and recruiting personnel.
- A dollar account allows clients to use money in the account for personal purposes which includes paying for purchases and making payment for necessary items bought around the globe.
- Opening a Dollar account /or a foreign bank account is easy and convenient. A dollar account has more options to offer you to send money. It offers more options than sending money through Western Union or/ MoneyGram.