Due to the Covid-19 pandemic outbreak across the globe and in Ghana, many institutions and companies have put in place measures to help curb the spread of the virus.
The Ministry of Information under the leadership of Hon. Kojo Oppong Nkrumah has also announced the measures they have put in place to help curb the spread of the covid-19 at the ministry of information.
In the notice, the Ministry of Information said ” in line with the directives of the Government of Ghana and the World Health Organisation (WHO) to curtail the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic, would like to inform our valued clients and stakeholders of the adoption of the following safety protocols at our workplace:
1. Delivery of Correspondence
- Physical delivery of correspondence to the Ministry is discouraged. An e-mail àddress has consequently been created to receive all in-coming mails. Stakeholders are kindly requested to take note and send all official correspondence Via the address info @moi.gov.gh
- However, in-coming correspondence that cannot (for one reason or another) be sent by e-mail will be received by our Records Staff.
Video: NPP and NDC are Political wastes, We Need to throw them into the Garbage – Captain SmartAdvertisement
With regard to out-going correspondence, it would be appreciated if our esteemed clients and stakeholders could furnish the Ministry with email addresses to facilitate the delivery of such mails.
Besides attendance at programmes such as Press Briefings, Management of the Ministry wishes to scale down the number of visitors to ts work premises. Clients and stakeholders on other matters are advised to, in the first instance, make contact via telephone before coming to the Ministry.
Holding of meetings would, as far as is practicable, be organised virtually.
Participants would be notified ahead of time.
Any calls and enquires to the Ministry are to be directed to the official Landline number: +233 302909609
We appreciate your cooperation as we work to keep both you and our staff safe.
BELOW IS THE PUBLIC NOTICE FROM THE MINISTRY OF INFORMATION
IN OTHER NEWS
- Blame increasing rate of COVID-19 cases on Akufo-Addo’s poor communication skills – Mahama
- V/R: John Mahama donates PPEs to two hospitals in Sogakope
- Hon. Ras Mubarak reveals his Covid-19 Test Result – See More Details Here