Leadership of the Battor Concerned Citizens for Development Association BACCIDA invites all natives and concerned citizens of Battor Traditional Area in the North Tongu District of the Volta Region for a general meeting.
According to the leadership, the people of their beloved and holy cities are humbly invited to a general meeting slated for Sunday, 11th September, 2022.
The meeting is scheduled to commence at exactly 3:00pm at the Forecourt of Battor Neighborhood Watch Committee’s (BANEWC) Office, Dordzikpoe-Battor/Dugame.
Note that, there shall be a jama show among the various keep-fit clubs from 2:00pm till the meeting starts.
Agenda for the meeting
1. Orientation and Registration of the group
2. Endorsements of the constitution
3. First official project and its road maps
4. Communal labour
5. Official launching
6. Opening of nominations for leadership positions
7. Name proposals for a Youth festival
8. Matters arising