Opposition National Democratic Congress (NDC) Pro-Forum committee has been formed to review the December 2020 General Elections.
The Committee which is chaired by Dr. Kofi Anokye Daku is to meet at the Party Headquarters to compile a comprehensive report on reasons the Party lost in the 2020 December Polls.
According to a notice received by Coverghana.com.gh, the Committee is expected to submit their reports to the General Secretary of the Party on or before 15th April, 2021.
See below, the members of the Committee.
1. Dr. Kofi Anokye Daku – Chairman
2. Dr. Justice Moses Ahetor – Tech. Advisor
3. Lawyer Cosmas – Legal Advisor
4. Com. Nii Adjah Nabla – Member
5. Prof. K. Gavua – Member
6. Com. Obutey – Member
7. Com. Fred Forson – Member
8. Com. W.K Afful – Member
9. Com. James Osabutey – Member
10. Com. Alfred Bonyah – Member
11. Com. Abi Adasti – Member
12. Com. Lawyer Afenu – Member
13. Com. Dr. Nana Ama Brown Klutse – Member
14. Com. Lawyer Alifo – Research Officer/ Member
15. Com. George Yankah – Member
16. Com. Jacob Wumbei – Member
17. Com. Frank Kofi Dei – Member Secretary
TERMS OF REFERENCE
1. Comprehensive Review of the Party’s internal and external preparation and preparedness towards, during and after the 2020 elections
2. Review activities of the EC and
Regulations for the 2020 Elections
3. The Status of NDC election cases
pending before the courts
4. The Lessons learnt from the Supreme Court case and the Ruling
5. Regional Election trend analysis
and elections fortunes of the NDC from 1992 to 2020
6. Any matter of interest
7. The way forward