Member of Parliament for North Tongu in the Volta Region Samuel Okudzeto Okudzeto Ablakwa has asked some seemingly important questions about the recent hullabaloo in Ghana concerning Aisha Huang who has found her way back into the country.
According to the Member of Parliament, Aisha Huang has in a spectacular fashion exposed all the grand claims by government officials and national security operatives that they are ready with well-equipped and modern sophisticated systems to combat terrorism.
Mr Okudzeto Ablakwa has tasked government or preferably Parliament to immediately establish a full-scale independent enquiry into the entire chain of events. His question are;
1) Was Aisha Huang truly deported?
2) If she was deported, what were the terms — what deal did our government make with their Chinese counterparts?
3) Why wasn’t her biometric features shared with the intelligence community in the subregion to prevent her from using neighbouring countries as a launch pad and an entry point?
4) Who are her collaborators in “high places” as she couldn’t have pulled this off alone?
5) Why is our government not protesting to the Chinese authorities for seemingly facilitating the atrocities of their national?
6) Who were the immigration officials on duty the day she allegedly re-entered Ghana?
7) Why should those in charge of national security keep their jobs after this?
Hon Okudzeto believes that when answers to these questions are provided, it will extensively lead us to understand the issues surrounding Aisha Huang.