The governing New Patriotic Party (NPP) has commenced its nationwide Constituency Executive Elections to elect new crop of leaders ahead of the December 2024 General Elections.
In view of that, an astute member of the party Mr. Nicholas Kwabla Wugah has announced his intention to contest for the South Tongu Constituency Assistant Secretary of the New Patriotic Party (NPP).
Prior to opening and filing of nominations, Mr. Nicholas Kwabla Wugah has declared his intention on 15th April, 2022 to contest in the upcoming constituency elections.
In a statement of declaration, intercepted by Coverghana.com.gh, the selfless, determined and results oriented young man had appealled to the ranks and file of the party to rally behind as he goes into the election for the Constituency Assistant Secretary.
Mr. Wugah has also called on Members of the Constituency Executive Committee, Electoral Area Coordinators, Polling Station Executives, Constituency Council of Elders, Patrons and the entire membership of the New Patriotic Party (NPP) in the South Tongu Constituency to support him on he bid to become the next Assistant Secretary.
“With utmost humility, I thank all of you for your commitment and resilience in bringing the party thus far in the Constituency. With your individual efforts, the NPP is much more attractive in the Constituency now than before, the performance of the party in the 2020 General Elections in the Constituency speaks to that assertion.” Nicholas Kwabla Wugah said.
According to him, as a member of the NPP in the Constituency, he has served the party in various capacities, and shall continues to do so as long as the party lives.
“All too soon, the time has come again for us to choose our leaders to manage the affairs of the party and its membership for the next four years.”
Mr. Nicholas Wugah noted that, he made the decision to contest for the position after an extensive consultation.
Mr. Nicholas Kwabla Wugah has touted few reasons delegates must vote for him to become the next South Tongu Constituency Assistant Secretary. Some of the reasons are crafted from his services to the party in the Constituency thus far.
NICHOLAS KWABLA WUGAH’S SERVICE TO THE PARTY IN THE CONSTITUENCY THUS FAR.
He had served as;
1. Polling Station Youth Organizer (E.P Church, Sogakope) for 12year.
2. Party Agent for the party in the General Elections of 2012 at Sogakope Social Welfare Polling Centre.
3. Party Agent for the party in the General Elections of 2016 at Sogakope Social Welfare, the election that gave Nana Addo presidential victory.
4. A member of the Constituency Communications Team, of good standing.
5. Co-trainer of all our Party Agents within the Sogakope enclave for the 2020 General Elections.
6. A member of the 2020 Constituency Campaign Team, in charge of New Media.
7. Special Assistant (Aide) to the Party’s 2020 Parliamentary Candidate in the Constituency, Hon. Joseph Wisdom Ahadjie.
With above services mentioned, he is appealing to Revered Patriots of the NPP family, and humbly request of their blessings, support and votes to be able to serve the party in the capacity of ASSISTANT CONSTITUENCY SECRETARY.
He believes that, he has the competence for the position, and with your blessings. “I believe we shall push the fortunes of the party and the welfare of its membership to a better height than it is now.”
“I’M READY TO SERVE” He added.