1. GHC343 million paid to ECG, VRA, NEDCO as first tranche of COVID-19 electricity relief by Government.
2. A programme to upgrade all 250km of inner roads in Ghana Armed Forces Garrisons across the country begins following sod-cutting by Dr. Bawumia at
3.First Muslim to be appointed to
Supreme Court of Ghana, Justice Issifu Omoro Tanko Amadu, swom in by President Akufo-Addo.
4. 3.6 million hybrid Cocoa seedlings raised to rehabilitate 3,000 hectares of Cocoa farms in the Volta region as
government spends about US$500 million to tackle diseased and over aged cocoa
5. Landing charges for all flights that use Ghana’s airports waved indefinitely to give
relief to airlines and other stakeholders in the aviation sector.
6. GHc6.85 million released to pay
tuition fees of 9l8 medical doctors undergoing Postgraduate training at Ghana
College of Physicians and Surgeons as government launches Scholarship scheme
to make postgraduate medical education free in fulfilment of President Akufo-Addo’s
promise to Doctors.
7. Ahantaman Girls, Adanwomase, St. Thomas Aquinas, Kumasi Anglican and Konongo odumase SHSs benefit from new 12 to18 unit classroom blocks as part oro ngoing free SHS infrastructure programme.
8. 50,000 Hybrid Oil Palm seedlings distributed to farmers in TWifo-Attimokwa area under Planting for Export and Rural
9. US$ 1 billion secured by Bank of Ghana from US Federal Reserve to help stabilise Forex market in the event of excessive demand for Dollars in Ghana in the near future.
10. Presidential charter given to Pentecost University College and All Nations University College to become autonomous universities.