TTAG VOLTA SECTOR EXCELLENCE AWARDS 2022
The Volta Sector of the Teacher Trainees’ Association of Ghana (TTAG) has launched the TTAG Volta Sector Excellence Awards 2022.
The award schemed is aimed at rewarding trainees who have excell in various fields of life.
The scheme will also recognize Dean of the year, Principal of the year, Outstanding Sector Executive of the year and Outstanding Ex-Officer among others.
Nomination, which has been slated for September 25 to October 20, 2022 is expected to welcome a minimum of 500 individuals applying for various categories.
AWARDS CATEGORY WITH VOTING
The categories include:
1. Student blogger/writer/journalist of the year
2. Most popular with purpose
3. Best student dancer
4. Student entrepreneur of the year
5. Sport personality of the year
6. Most influential student of the year
7. Student activist of the year
8. Course Rep of the year
9. SRC executive of the year
10. Student actor/actress of the year
11. Most fashionable student of the year (Male)
12. Most fashionable student of the year (Female)
13. Most Outstanding student DJ
14. Best student graphic designer
15. Student photographer of the year
16. Most promising SRC of the year
17. Outstanding student leader of the year
18. Outstanding art of the year (Music, Poet, Spoken Words) – Male
19. Outstanding art of the year (Music, Poet, Spoken Words) – Female
20. Best student MC
21. Perfect gentleman
22. Perfect lady
23. Best SRC President
AWARDS CATEGORY WITHOUT VOTING
The following categories would be awarded without public voting.
1. Dean of the year
2. Principal of the year
3. Outstanding student of the year
4. Outstanding Sector Executive of the year
5. Outstanding Ex-Officer
6. Best Hall President
HOW TO NOMINATE OR APPLY FOR TTAG VOLTA SECTOR AWARDS 2022
Individuals who would want to nominate or be nominated for the various categories are to contact the Awards Ambassadors on the various campuses across the Volta Sector or log onto this Google Form to file their nomination.