The University of Professional Development Studies, Accra (UPSA) has introduced a Master of Business Administration in Impact Entrepreneurship and Innovation Degree programme in partnership with the Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore of Milan, Italy.
The programmes were purposely introduced to help accelerate the developmental growth of the country and beyond, by the constructive knowledge on industrial and business ideas and how to help grow them.
The Programme is set to come along with a lot of benefits and constructive goals including;
- Recruiting and training of aspiring and already active Entrepreneurs to start or accelerate business projects that have positive impact on the country and beyond.
- Facilitating entrepreneurs with effect tools and procedures to design and Innovate on both existing business and ideas or concepts.
- Provision of effective innovative strategies and plans to Entrepreneurs in other to ensure growth of their businesses.
- Facilitating students with the ability to perform financial analysis using financial reports and statements to assess financial performance of business enterprises for decision making.
- Provision of analytical skills in market orientation and procedures to understand and analyse their market.
- Demonstrating the ability to appraise and apply financial analysis technique to the valuation of assets and the whole business .
- Facilitating students with skills to analyze the impact of economic variables, legislation, and the environment on an organization’s operations.
- Recruiting and training of Entrepreneurs who will be able to combine economic success and social impact .
9. Creating of a community of social entrepreneurs who are resolved to scale up their businesses across the globe.
Here are the Entry Requirements ;
- A good first degree at least (second class lower) from any University or Institution recognized by the Ghana Tertiary Education Commission (GTEC).
- Relevant recognized Professional qualification.ICSA, ICAG, ACCA, CIMA, CIM or CIB.
A third class and at least five (5) years of working experience may be considered after an admission interview.