The founder of the Perez Chapel International Bishop Charles Agyinasare has said that, those Campaigning to be elected as President of Ghana must be made to make commitment to a list of ten things.
Speaking during a Sunday church sermon, the Bishop indicated that, the flagbearers
of the New Patriotic Party and the National Democratic Congress must be made to make commitments to almost of ten items before they are voted into power.
Below are the list of things that Politicians must commit during their Campaign before they are Elected into office According to Bishops Charles Agyinasare;
- Deliver a civil service that is non partisan.
- That they would complete the projects started by the previous Government.
- That tribal Politics will not be upheld in our body Politics.
- Government will not spend our monies recklessly in incuring judgment debts and excessive borrowing.
- Politicians will not have different rules apply to then than the citizens.
- They will not insult their opponents but will deal with the issues.
- They will be Swift to fight corruption.
- They will not sideline the other pillars of society and not make everything Political.
- That the country’s Democracy will make room for freedom of speech.
- Whoever is in power will allow for a strong opposition televisions and Radio Stations
Watch the Video Below