The Volta River Authority (VRA) is in the process of soliciting Scholarship applications from brilliant but needy students in various Ghanaian communities.
VRA is in search of interested and qualified applicants to assist but the slots are based on the following criteria:
The applicant must have attended a basic school in the community.
- Should write Basic Education Certificate Examination (BECE Results) and obtain aggregate 24.
- Present an Introductory letter from the District Assembly.
- Present an Introductory letter from
- Submit an admission letter from a public University.
- His/her WASSCE Results should sum up to aggregate 24.
WHERE TO GET THE APPLICATION FORM
Applicants should download and complete the scholarship application form under CSR of www.vra.com
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION DEADLINE
The deadline for submission of the application is 6th February 2023.
All interested and qualified applicants should treat this vital scholarship information with the needed attention.
In addition, meeting the deadline will enable them to facilitate the process for timely Awards.