1. Be quick to apologise.
2. Be quick to forgive.
3. Always speak out your mind in love and express how you feel.
4. Be very slow to anger and to conclude things, especially when you don’t have proof, don’t say words you don’t mean in the heat of the moment to hurt your partner.
5. If an action of yours hurts your partner don’t make excuses for them, and stop doing it and apologise instantly to your spouse.
6. Give your partner s3x. It is necessary.
7. If there’s anything you don’t like about your partner kindly discus and correct him/her in a loving and respectful manner.
8. Learn to love your partner’s family members. Even if they don’t love you, show them love for the sake of your partner.
9. Always be clean and neat so you will be attractive to your partner. Dirtiness kills sexual urge.
10. Care for each other, it is necessary. Buying your partner gifts should not be one sided.
Note. Don’t Spoil Your Genuine Love Relationship With Your Hand Because Genuine Love Is Hard To Get From Genuine Person, So Be Wise.
Credit: Counsellor Francis Pinwilliams