The National Democratic Congress has named twenty (20) appointments by President Nana Addo-Dankwa Akufo-Addo which they seem as needless.
According to Asiedu Nketiah who is the Chairman of the National Democratic Congress, it is these appointments are not only needless but a waste of the country’s resources.
Speaking at a press conference today dubbed “The True State of the Nation Address”, Mr. Asiedu Nketiah Said “Further evidence of the waste of scarce resources can be seen in the many needless political appointees at the Presidency. In the midst of the worst economic crisis in living memory, the President continues to make ridiculous and superfluous appointments at the Presidency such as the following:
1. Youth Ambassador for Diaspora Affairs;
2. Policy Associate;
3. Chief Executive of Public Sector Reforms;
4. Overseer of the National Cathedral;
5. Church Relations Manager;
6. Diaspora Church Mobilization Officer;
7. Policy & Coordinator Analyst;
8. Focal Person, La Francophonie;
9. Technical Director, La Francophonie;
10. Coordinator, Special Development Initiatives Secretariat;
11. Director of Special Projects;
12. Manager of Operations & Programs;
13. 5 Technical Communications Assistants;
14. Technical Advisor, Zongo Development Authority;
15. 2 Technical Advisors, Special Development Initiatives Secretariat;
16. Technical Advisor, Political Affairs;
17. Presidential Staffer, NABCO;
18. Office Management Executive Associate;
19. Technical Director to the Presidential Advisor on Media; and
20. Data Manager.
- Pres. Nana Addo reveals the huge amount spent to support vulnerable households Et al.
- VIDEO: Ship Dealer angry at President Nana Addo – Here’s why
- Danquah-Busia Political Tradition initiated Ghana’s first coup to topple Nkrumah’s Gov’t – Mahama