APPLICATION FOR APPOINTMENT OF HEADMASTER FOR MAWULI SCHOOL
Mrs. Mariam J.A Adzroe, General Manager of EPCG Schools, Director of Education has signed a letter seeking for appointment letters from qualified Service Personnel.
Per the letter, Management of the Evangelical Presbyterian Education Unit invites applications from qualified Service Personnel for consideration to be appointed as Headmaster for Mawuli School.
- According to the Management of the Evangelical Presbyterian Education Unit, applicants must:
- Be a Professional Graduate Teacher with an experience in school administration and should be able to serve for at least four (4) years before retirement (A relevant second degree is an added advantage).
- Be on the grade of Deputy Director for a minimum of two years.
- Be an active member of the Evangelical Presbyterian Church.
- Applicants must have held any or a combination of the following positions:
- Headmaster of a Second Cycle Institution for a minimum of three (3) years.
- Regional/Municipal/District Education Officer for a minimum of three (3) years.
- Must have a strong managerial skills, demonstrable leadership capabilities with vision for strategic planning and innovation solutions with excellent track record of team building.
- Must have a proven record of trust worthiness and must be in active service.
- Must be knowledgeable in current Education Policies.
- Must have a good communication and report writing skills.
- Must have a very satisfactory work history and conduct within the Ghana Education Service.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested applicants with the requisite qualifications can apply to the General Manager,
E.P. Church Education Unit, P. O. Box HP 78, Ho, V/R.
Applicants should attach Certificates, filled Personal record Form, Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a recommendation from their head of institution to their applications.
All completed applications should reach the General Manager not later than 10th March, 2023.
Please, be informed that this advert is opened to all qualified applicants within the Ghana Education Service.