Ministry of Education Advisory Board
All sector Ministers are required by law to establish a Ministerial Advisory Board to advise the Ministry on various relevant issues.
The Advisory Board is also to promote constant interaction between the Ministry and the users of its services, and advise the Minister on adjustments in policy directions, planning objectives and operational strategies.
- The Minister as the Chairman.
- The Deputy Minister(s) of the Ministry.
- The Chief Director.
- The Chairman of the Ghana Education Service (GES) Council.
- The Director-General of the GES.
- A representative of the Ghana Tertiary Education Commission (GTEC).
- A representative of the Ministry of Labour and Employment.
- A representative of the Ghana National Education Coalition (GNEC).
- A representative of the Association of Ghana Industries (AGI).
- Two Education Experts