Management of the Controller and Accountant General’s Department (CAGD) has commences processes to introduce new changes on E-payslip and TPRS platforms for Public Sector Workers across the country.
Date of commencement for changes on E-payslip and TPRS platforms
According to the notice issued by Teacher’s Fund to Teachers dated 11th October, 2021, effective November 2021, the Controller and Accountant General’s Department (CAGD) is expected to introduce changes on both the E-payslip and TPRS platforms.
Benefits of the new E-payslip and TPRS platforms
1. As part of the changes, members will no longer be required to attach Loan Advance, Authority Notes and Deduction forms when applying for Loans or Contribution adjustments.
2. Under the new E-payslip platform, members will receive a One Time Passcode (OTP) for every mandate generated.
3. The mandate numbers and their corresponding OTPs are required for transactions to be booked on the new TPRS platform.
What Public Sector Workers must do to meet the requirements of the changes on E-payslip and TPRS platforms.
In view of the upcoming changes, members are entreated to ensure the following:
1. Members who are yet to get their “Bio Pictures” uploaded unto the E-Payslip platform should contact the heads of their management unit to update their E-Payslip and make sure they are validated.
2. Members who are yet to update their mobile phone numbers on the E-Payslip platform should take steps to do so by contacting the heads of their management units.
3. Meanwhile, all members of the Teacher’s Fund are reminded that their telephone numbers and ‘Bio Pictures” are very critical to the entire process of loan applications, fund membership registration and increments in monthly contributions.
According to the Teacher’s Fund, for any further information, members should kindly contact, the Head of their Management Units or the CAGD offices across the regions and districts.