Daniella Heward-Mills: Daughter of Bishop Dag Heward-Mills Biography
Who is Daniella Heward-Mills?
Daniella Heward-Mills is the third child and first female child of Bishop Dag Heward-Mills, Founder and Presiding Bishop of Lighthouse Group of Churches (UD-OLGC), formerly known as Lighthouse Chapel International (LCI).
Daniella Heward-Mills Education/Work/Profession
- Per her LinkedIn profile, she studied between 2014 – 2020 at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) and became a Specialist Dental surgery.
- Worked as Student Internal medicine intern at Military Hospital between June 2016 and July 2016..
- She is the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Founder of All Ethnic in 2018.
- She also Worked as Student Internal Medicine at Osaka University from August 2019 to September 2019.
- She worked as General Dentist at 37 Military Hospital Ghana (October 2020 – October 2021)
Parents of Daniella Heward-Mills
Daniella Heward-Mills is the third child of Bishop Dag Heward-Mills and Adelaide Heward-Mills.
Siblings of Daniella Heward-Mills
Daniella Heward-Mills has three (3) siblings. These are;