Ghana Education Service (GES) has declared vacancy at Agotime-Ziope District Education Directorate of the Volta Region, Ghana.
Management of the District Education Directorate invites applications from qualified and interested applicants for a vacancy in Agotime-Ziope District Education Office, Kpetoe Volta Region.
In the release, the District Director David Kwaku Besah called upon all qualified and suitable serving personnel in the Ghana Education Service to apply for the position of Chief Inspector of Schools in the Agotime-Ziope.
Applicants must be:
1. A graduate professional teacher.
2. At the rank of Assistant Director I (AD. I) and above.
3. A person with satisfactory conduct and reliable work history.
All applications must be accompanied by the following;
1. Relevant educational certificate
2. First appointment letter
3. Last promotion letter
4. A completed Personal Record which should be signed by the applicants, Head or Institution.
6. Confidential report from the applicant’s Head of Institution or immediate Head.
7. Applicants must be Computer literate.
8. Applicants should not be more than 55 years of age.
All applications must reach the District Director of Agotime-Ziope District Education Directorate on or before Tuesday 5th July, 2022.
The District Directorate also requested for the contact numbers of all applicants in the application.