GHANA NATIONAL GAS COMPANY SCHOLARSHIP FOR 2022
The 2022 Ghana National Gas Company (GNGC) scholarship application is open to qualified Ghanaian students pursuing Undergraduate and HND courses in any accredited public tertiary institution in Ghana.
- Applicant must be a Ghanaian (Applicant must possess a Ghana card, Passport or Birth Certificate for verification of identity).
- Applicant must have an admission letter from a tertiary institution (University or Technical University) in Ghana.
- Applicant must be a first year student of the institution.
- Applicant admitted to pursue Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) shall be given preference.
- Applicant must not be above the age of thirty-five (35)) years at the time of applying for the scholarship.
- Applicant must complete a scholarship application form with a recent passport size picture.
DOCUMENTS TO ATTACH
- Admission Letter
- JHS/SHS/Vocational/Technical Certificate
- Birth Certificate/Ghana Card/Passport
- Other Supporting Documents
- Applicant must download the application form from the website (www.ghanagas.com.gh/sustainable-business)
- All scanned applications must be submitted via the email address [email protected].
- Applications submitted through any other means will NOT be accepted.
Applicant must not be on any other Government of Ghana scholarship or any State Institution scholarship.
All applicants shall complete an essay or statement of career objectives to justify their request for the scholarship.
Misrepresentation in any material form renders the application null and void. Award made based on that shall be withdrawn and person(s) involved prosecuted.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Closing date for application is 28th February, 2022.