The Guaranty Trust Bank (GT Bank) has listed the number of services their internet banking platform renders.
The bank detailed that its internet banking service provides customers with a safe, secure, and convenient way to conduct banking transactions online.
In addition, the bank said their internet banking allows customers to enjoy the convenience of managing their GTBank accounts quickly and easily – anytime, anywhere!
ONLINE SERVICES GTBANK RENDERS
With the GTBank Internet Banking platform, you can:
- Access your account from anywhere at any time.
- Transfer money from your account to any account in the world.
- Pay utility bills.
- Monitor your account real-time online.
- Perform safe and secure online banking with the use of a token device.
GT BANK ONLINE SECURITY TIPS
For security-wise, the bank advised its customers with the following online security tips.
Do not disclose:
1. PINs or Token Codes to anyone.
2. login details and passwords in response to any email or telephone caller claiming to be from your bank as GTBank.
Reason: GTBANK would never ask you to disclose such personal information.
3. Never click on a link in an email claiming to lead to the GTBank Internet Banking platform.
4. Always/only access the internet banking service through the Guaranty Trust Bank website: www.gtbghana.com
VITAL NOTICE ON FRAUDULENT ACTS
The bank cautioned customers to be mindful of fake sites run by fraudulent parties posing as Guaranty Trust Bank (Limited) Ghana or its affiliates.
Do not disclose your personal information and financial details to anyone online or anywhere else.
Further, the bank stressed destroying any document(s) or receipts that contain personal financial information if customers want to dispose of them.
GTBANK WEBSITE LINK
All customers are urged to access their internet banking platform via the Guaranty Trust Bank website: www.gtbghana.com to prevent fraudulent attacks.
For further enquiries, kindly call their contact centre on the following numbers:
1. +233 302 611 560
2. +233 302 923 914
3. +233 302 966 755
For toll-free, reach them via 0800 124 000.