The Member of Parliament for Central Tongu Constituency, Hon. Alex Gabby Hottordze has been engaging his constituents in the past few days.
As 2022 comes to an end with economic hardships caused he urged his electorates not to lose hope.
He prayed that in 2024, the electorates will give the National Democratic Congress (NDC) the opportunity to comeback to power to enhance the developmental needs of his constituency and constituents.
In separate engagements, the MP donated:
1. An amount of GH¢2000.00 to Mafi-Mebiawoe Youth to support their Youth Development Festival.
2. The MP also supported Youth Celebration at Mafi Amegakope with GH¢1000.00
3. An amount of GH¢ 2000.00 was donated to E.P Students Union Camp 2022 hosted at ADIDOME Senior High School in the Central TONGU District on the 27th of December, 2022.
4. He also supported Agbodrafor ARS Church with GH¢1000.00.
5. The MP has again released GH¢1500.00 to support the temporary electricity connection to Mafi-Kukudor on the request of Hon. Moses Awukuvi, Assemblyman for Dove Electoral Area.
In all, the MP has asked his constituents to remain steadfast as there are more supports and developmental projects are yet to be embarked upon.