Jim Schwartz born James J. Schwartz is a famous American football coach. He started his coaching career in the mid-1990s as an started his career as an Assistant coach in Maryland in the year 1989. Jim Schwartz Net Worth
From 1993 to 1995, he was a Personnel scout for Cleveland Browns. He joined the Detroit Lions from 2009 to 2013 as a Head coach. He stayed with the Lions for only a year and moved to Buffalo Bills in 2014 as a Defensive coordinator.
After spending two (2) years at Buffalo Bills, he later joined the Philadelphia Eagles from 2016 to 2020 as a Defensive coordinator.
|Name||James J. Schwartz|
|Date of Birth||2nd June 1966|
|Profession||Professional American football coach|
|Net Worth||$5 million|
Fast Facts About
- Jim Schwartz started his career in the mid-1990s.
- Currently, he is coaching as the Senior defensive assistant at Tennessee Titans. He joined them since 2021 till date, January 2023.
- In 2018, Jim Schwartz won Super Bowl LII for the Eagles.
- He is a Coach. The Senior Defensive Assistant for the Tennessee Titans of NFL.
- From 2010 – 2013, he was the head coach of the Detroit Lions of the National Football League.
- Before coaching at Detroit Lions, he was also a defensive coordinator for the Titans from 2001 – 2008.
Jim Schwartz Net Worth
The famous American football coach Jim Schwartz has a net worth of $5 Million. His 5 million net worth he is believed to be earned from his coaching career.