Akatsi College of Education in the Akatsi South District of the Volta Region has announced a vacancy for ICT tutor.
The College has therefore invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the vacancy of a Senior ICT Assistant in the College.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Applicant must possess a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in ICT. He/she must have served as an ICT Assistant in a College of Education or comparable grade in a similar institution/organization for at least four (4) years.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Senior ICT Assistant will assist the Chief ICT Assistant in the performance of his/her duties which include:
• Supervising the construction and maintenance of the Colleges ICT operational model and overseeing ICT network and internet operations.
• Making detailed plans to accomplish ICT management and technical goals.
• Organizing and supervising subordinate ICT-related staff.
• Supervising the installation and upgrading of hardware and software, programming and systems design, development of computer networks, implementation of internet and intranet sites; and
• Training of ICT-related staff.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested persons who meet the qualification and experience above should submit the following documents:
• Application letter
• Curriculum Vitae with at least two referees one of whom must be the last employer
• Certified true copies of certificates and Transcripts of Academic Records Documents should be submitted to:
THE COLLEGE SECRETARY
AKATSI COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
CLOSING DATE: Friday, 10th March, 2021